miercuri, 28 iunie 2017

Click for Rihanna :))

Super mega happy! Who has an interview tomorrrow? Meee! Who has another 3 interviews next week in Bucharest? Meeee! Who's going to move to Bucharest next week? Meee! Who might get a place in a very awesome big paid internship next week in Bucharest? Meee! I said just maybe about the last one so no jumping or anything, gotta take my best white shirt for that one, I really missed that shirt. However, I'll be very happy either way no matter the result just because. :)) After weeks when I couldn't even sleep because of the stress and everything and no, I couldn't go anywhere knowing the situation I was in, I stayed at home to watch everything on the internet, paying attention to everything, like a snake(couldn't find any comparison) so I can get my chance, so I can be the first to apply to almost everything. I just had to go through all the assessments and applying each and every day to almost everything and wait because that's what you do when you really want something. I really can't have fun if I don't get what I want and if I'm not rested with my mind and with something, anything, so I can feel better with myself so I can party like it's the end of the world afterwards. I am persistent and hard working, for me fun and breaks are only when I am satisfied with myself and with what I have then at that moment. Now I am happy that I can finally get some sleep because I'll finally have some interviews and I am satisfied with everything and with myself. I am proud. Like hell, I've survived 8 months with so little social life almost to zero so of course I'll survive this, not that I haven't tried or anything, I'm quite sociable to be honest, is just that this city is quite dead for me, has been for a long time, but I had a different escape before but now having no more school it was even more dead than ever before. And I also changed so much as a person over the years that certain things and people just won't work for me anymore, no offense to anyone really, there're many still here who are very cool but none of us has business with each other anymore, that's all, not saying about my god, the boredness, the boredness was too strong. But as I wanted that much to leave with my own money, I didn't care about anything, I did it. It doesn't matter anymore, it's done, it's finished, it's history as I like it to say. Now I'm finally more chill, I've seen things, I've learned my lessons, still many more to learn.

This month was probably the hardest I've experienced in a looong time, do that, finish that, all the papers in order, go there, do that, do this, remember that, conferences with the girls about the apartment, let's not fight again, let's not bring another person only one person knows about, like really, we're enough already, still I'm glad she didn't bring a boy or a child to live with us, it could have been worse :)) with an animal I agree, better bring an animal than a person, I know we're not allowed, just joking :))) that's way too expensive, that looks horrible, that is too far away, not enough space, not enough rooms, with shower or with bathtub, ugly furniture, who cares? :)) Just give me a bed to sleep, I have other things to worry about, agencies screwing with us when visiting and many more (To be honest I felt like I was in a comedy sitcom or something, I kind of expected it, but still) we will all suffer so much, I'm already imagining it but we'll be all so busy that we'll stay there just to sleep, only then we'll see each other, oh and in weekends but I'm sure we'll be also gone in weekends too, at least I know I will :))), everybody is rushing, everybody wants to move quickly next week so they don't waste money, everybody is nervous, everybody is under pressure, everybody hopes for the best because I'm not the only one now who's looking for a job again. At least a person is thinking straight and is not rushing, doing it properly and it isn't me. She knows herself. ;) Me, now I can't be, but I'll be, soon enough. This month was hell on earth and guess what it's only the beginning, yaay! Because of a certain someone I'm using this emoticon :)) more than I should when texting. I'm so dreaming of those weekends at Therme, after everything finally settles for me. What can possibly happen more this month that haven't already happened? An earthquake or something 'cause all the other things already happened.

Well, at least nothing can stop me now. Once I get my wings there's no turning back. I'll never ever put foot in this city again, only if there's an emergency or something but I don't think I'll do it even then, yeah, I'm like that, a horrible person, don't like to look back. Doesn't mean I won't remember how I started, who was there and who wasn't, neva'.
I'll just go on and on until I'll also never see this country ever again so I'll be happy, if I'll get angry enough, probably not even the continent but ook one step at a time, one step at a time, I have a lifetime for it anyway. :)


If you want to see Rihanna without a bra watch this, like it's not the first time either way :))
 I so need a good party to dance until I lose myself a bit, just a bit.

Santana, where are you? Sounds like your guitar but I can't see you because Rihanna covers the whole screen. It should be called Rihanna&The Others. Dj Khaled looks like that kid from school who's trying way too hard to be cool like the other kids. We know it, we've all been there. :)) Jokes aside, I'm addicted to it, just for the time being.
 I like this one too
 Cheers and may God/Jesus/Buddha/Allah/Jedi watch upon us this summer!

 I'm sure this will be my last blog post and I'm sad but happy at the same time because that means that I'll have better things to do in my life than writing in a blog all day, everyday. At least I'm honest about it.  Will come back to it from time to time, maybe I'll write something, maybe I won't, really don't know, can't predict the future. :)
And one more thing: I don't accept friend requests from strangers. If we never talked or see each other or if we don't have some mutual friends there's really no need to stalk my profile. I don't need to show a big number of friends on my facebook profile. Thank you!  :)
And God how much I love this woman, Mia she even directs her own music, that's how badass is she.




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu