duminică, 25 iunie 2017

Communication Part. 2

22 and 23 years old, the ages when you try almost everything in order to see what fits you better, the age when many means better, the age when I hope I'll never ever in my whole life be more confused as I am right now, I actually don't think it is possible to be more than this, the age when, how someone used to say, when you could completely ruin, change or succeed the rest of all your life in matter of days or months. I so hate these years from all my heart, I want them to pass quickly :)) how can someone say oh, how awesome, so young, so innocent, so great, so bla, bla bla, no, it's not great at all, these years are stupid, don't tell me with the mind you have now that you're thinking that when you were 22, 23 you liked everything and knew everything and weren't even a bit confused, don't tell me that you love those years because I'm sure you didn't have the money, comfort, experience and life you have now at 30 let's say. It's just an example. I think  these years are probably the most stupid ones from our lives because yes, we may have education but that's just it, in rest we're pretty much newbies in like everything so what are we doing besides school, jobs, partying and discovering ourselves? Not much. One may say, ok, but I had a lot of time back then. No, I don't think you had more time, you were just doing different things that's all, the time was the same. I'm talking about adults without children because otherwise there's a completely different story. That's a certain full time job for all your life if you're enrolling.

I still think these are the most stupid years of our lives even if you may say that you're not like this because you figured out everything by now, because you kind of did everything from school, travelling, jobs to marriage or even children haha, I know some fellows who think like this, I still highly doubt you if you figured out everything being under the age of 25, I really don't believe you no matter what because something is certainly missing from the whole perfect image you show of the "perfect" life of yours where you quickly did everything you were supposed to do so your family are all very proud now and at peace that everything is sorted out for you so they don't have to worry and wait no more for anything they wish for you to happen in the future because you already did them all. You should feel like life not even began not that you're already tired of it. I'm not saying you shouldn't make your parents proud, make them proud they deserve it big time but there's always different ways in which you can make someone very proud. :))

However, that's not what I wanted to point out in the blog post, it is only about my personal opinion on how I think these years from 22 to 25 are in general and why I hate them, you may love them but don't tell me that you're at your best, nobody really is, no matter what.

Probably the only good thing is that your health and energy are the best so you're at your best only physically speaking, pretty important but that's all. I'm waiting for counter-arguments and different opinions, please argue with me, haha. That's why I have to see much more things, I've seen way too little.



This version is also awesome, modern like


 Pretty awesome these movies, T1 and T2. I liked T2 more. I don't think at all that they glorify or promote drug addiction, actually I think they give you the don't do drugs feeling with that scene with the baby which was very disturbing for me, no movie made me feel more sick to my stomach than this one. :) Watch also American Gods, it's pretty awesome. I've also played Oxenfree, not now, a while ago and it's awesome. The game To The Moon will continue the story with Finding Paradise, can't wait for it because I'm such a geek and I wanted to say something else but of course I forgot, another recommendation because you know me, I like to share everything. :)

T1 (1996)
 T2 (2017)

Read also the book written by Spud even if it's all full of Scottish slang.



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu