marți, 20 iunie 2017

Every you, every me

I've always been modest, I don't have many things or achievements that makes you say wow compared to others and of course I'm no special, nobody is and I don't know how great I am at anything but I have one thing just one thing, THAT one thing which I'm very proud of and which defines me 100% as a person and that thing is called persistence. This is the only thing I'll always be very proud of and the one thing that will probably set me apart from anyone, I am persistent in an obsessive way so even if I go through hell I'll always do it by keeping in mind my goals, wishes, objectives or simply a great vision or desire. Nothing comes easily, without great deal or effort and we, the highly persistent ones know this the best from all.

I think that: Talent, genius, and education mean very little when persistence is lacking. :) I don't say they are not important but they are nothing without true determination. I've seen many people who lack this but have many more of the above things but still that spark is missing, that burning desire, that I don't want simply to earn a living kind of spark if you know what I mean. Or maybe they are just shy which is kind of like a disease because it stops you from doing a lot of awesome things, I know it because, been there, done that, not anymore. :D Even when they've reached that success so they have all the money so no more struggling they won't be happy because they know something is missing. Highly persistent people will keep going long after the rest have dropped out. Even after they reach that success they very much fought or wished for they will still continue. It's in the DNA. It's not an easy life, not at all but it's a very adventurous and thrilling one, just like we like it to be. :)

Cheers!

And somebody reminded me of this song, chills down my spine. They even used it in an Romanian movie I won't say its name and I prefer this version more than the one from Coldplay with the lyrics.

And some songs I used to listen to with no idea of what the lyrics were actually about, never payed attention to the lyrics. Now that I understand what they're talking about, I think they're very funny the image I had before and how I think right now. :)))


Define persistence. Well, watch this movie first :)




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu