luni, 12 iunie 2017

Options (Edited)

I'll never understand those kids, youngsters even adults in general who have like a million opportunities and options to choose from in life and all the support needed to achieve anything and they're just like I don't care, I don't know or I don't want to know or I don't even want to try. Such a pity and a waste of opportunities. It's called being spoiled, I know but still such a waste. :( 

My heart skipped a beat on this song. Great orchestra!

I love this pic and they're not many pics I like with me but this one, I really like it. :)

Later Edit: These days I listened to Kate Bush like a lot which is funny because at first I didn't understand at all why the hype with her why is she called a legend and all that, I thought that Bjork was and it still is a legend but now I understand why. After a couple of listenings on repeat, I finally see it or better said feel it. Her voice as high pitched and funny as it sounds the first time you actually hear it becomes better and better and as I'm a fan of Wuthering Heights(the version with Tom Hardy and Charlotte Riley, ofc) I came to adore her little by little, love her strangeness.

Enjoy the strangeness! Be different, think different, one of my many mottos in life! :)




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu