luni, 19 iunie 2017

T-Shirts mania!

Still looking for an apartment with the girls in Bucharest for July onwards after two epic fails because seriousness my ass, that's why I never trust agencies of any kind. Hope we'll find something though, something that will really stay. :)) These days will kill me, that's why I'll go to Piatra Neamt to my cousin for a couple of days this week just to unplug from everything, shut down everything, the silence before the storm kind of thing and because I didn't go to Constanta this weekend with the future roomies because of some lame excuse. I really needed that, however, it doesn't matter anymore. The weather was awful, it rained all weekend non stop and the concert was canceled because of that so I didn't miss anything, haha.

What's with this guy and the bananas in every video? :)))

I look around and I see nothing in my neighborhood
Not satisfied don't think I'll ever wanna stay for good
Packed up my bags, told mom and dad I've gotta go, go
And once I do they'll finally see the inner me

 Everybody wanna be a star, everybody want a nice car
Everybody wanna live great, have a good damn time, never trip with the law
The popo up in PO, dirtier than VO
Bullies from the past act like I'm the fucking hero
Livin' in LA for the weather, I FaceTime mom when I miss her
I got some homies that'll never leave my hometown
When I pull up to the corner, it smell like Miley Cyrus
I told em' I don't smoke, they say "boy, you fuckin' wildin'"
Innocent and young
Reckless and we dumb
Our heart is like our earth and memories the sun.


Si m-ati innebunit cu piesa asta, e peste tot, ma bantuie, sau aia cu No Type. :)))

And now I really want a T-Shirt with Pulp Fiction, like for real. I watched this just for the sake of that awesome T-Shirt, not a fan of this guy and his music but damn that T-Shirt. I need it in my life.  :))
I'm at that strange point in my life when I only want to wear awesome T-Shirts like that one with the Bazinga!!! printed on it or with Uma Thurman from Pulp Fiction or anything related to that movie and many more if you search the big internet.

Just look how awesome they are:


Really hope that everything will be just fine in the end. It has to. -_-
PS: I edited my last post, so check it out, it has some Kate Bush in there. ;)
And my all time fav band since childhood. Now I like more only Serj Tankian and his great orchestra.





Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu